Cadet College Warsak Admission Session 2022-23 has started and the last date of application is 21st Nov 2021. If you want to start your career in Cadet college so try to apply for this session 2022-23.
This post is crucial for those students who want to get admission to Cadet College. This is a golden opportunity for them if they want to get their career in Cadet College. If you are looking for the most reachable trainee faculties in Asian countries, so apply to this cadet college.
All candidates also have to pass the entry test which is compulsory, otherwise, admission will not grant to anyone candidates. There is also no reserved seat. All the admission will be on a merit basis, But It is a must apply before the last date application will not be accepted by any candidates. For more information please scroll down.
Cadet College warsak Admission Session 2022-23
Candidates studying in Class VII must have passed class VII by April 2022 .students can apply for admission in this well-reputed college before deadlines. It is very easy to apply. First of all, you have to download the application form, from the official site of this well-reputed cadet college. After this, you have to fill it completely and send it to the head office before the last date.
- Candidates studying in Class VII must have passed class VII by April 2022.
- Candidates studying in class VII and falling within the given age limit can also apply.
- Age limit Minimum 12 years old and Maximum 14 years on 31 March 2022.
- Must be a Pakistani Citizen.
Written Test /Interview/Medical Examination:
- Written test in English, Mathematics cum General Science & Urdu Cum Islamiyat will be held on 05 December 2021 (tentative) at Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, Bannu, Dera Ismail Khan, Bajaur, Rawalpindi, Swat, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, and Quetta (Subject to Sufficient no of Candidates.
- The Qualified candidates of written tests will be called for interview and medical examination.
- College prospectus/application form is available on payment for RS: 2000/- from the college office.
- A prospectus with an admission form can also be downloaded from the college website: www.fssw.edu.pk and be sent along with a bank deposit slip of RS: 20000/- in college A/C No 02267900164501, HBL Warsak Colony Branch.
- Admission form completed in all respects (attached with attested photocopies of form B, Domicile certificate of candidate and Father CNIC, FC(Service Certificate, and Death Certificate for FC, Shuada) may be submitted by hand in the college office or through registered post .
Note: TCS service is not available.
The admission to the class of VIII
A total of 120 seats are allocated annually by the management , including 25 percent seats for FATA/PATA, and the 15 seat is reserved to children and wards of FC personnel, including Shuhada, who receive a special/fees concession. A 100% discount on tuition fees is available to children and wards from Shuhada.Sons and daughters of FC personnel are exempt from tuition charges. Students between the ages of twelve and fourteen years old at the time of their admission take a written test in English Maths/General Science and Urdu/Islamyat for 60 minutes each for a brief lists, and then interview and medical examinations.
- Written tests will be English medium, with a level of VII passed in VIII, and the X passed for XI.
- The seats that become empty because of insufficient merit/standard seats, will be considered open merit seats
- The establishment of exam centres at different stations is dependent on the number of applications submitted by candidates.
- School Leaving Certificate in its original, as well as photocopies of attested documentation to be provided when applying for admission or admission, will be granted to the next applicant on the merit list.