Federal Medical and dental college Admission will start in January session 2022. School of dentistry Pakistan institute of medical sciences g-8/3, Islamabad four years FCPS training level-I admission starting in nowadays۔Federal Medical College has announced the admission of four-year classes through today’s newspaper, the last date to apply is 10-12-2021.
federal medical and dental college Admission
FOUR YEARS FCPS TRAINING LEVEL-I (candidate who has passed FCPS-I in 2021 are eligible only to apply)
THREE YEARS FCPS TRAINING LEVEL-II (Candidate who has already completed two years mandatory training in General Medicine / General Surgery are eligible to apply those who passed IMM will be preferred)
Two years FCPS training level-iii (Candidates who have passed FCPS General Medicine and respectively are eligible to apply)
- Infectious Diseases
|4-6 YEARS RESIDENCY PROGRAM LEADING TO TERMINAL QUALIFICATION VIZ MD/MS/MDS|
|Faculty of Medicine & Faculty of Surgery &Allied Disciplines|
|Faculty of Dentistry & Allied|
|•MDS (Prosthodontics)||•MDS (Orthodontics)|
federal medical and dental college Eligibility
- Candidate must possess MOBS or equivalent degree registered by PMC.
- Must possess a one-year house job from a PMC recognized institution.
- Permanent valid registration with PMC.
- Declared successful in FCPS Part-I /MD/MS/MDS Part-I examination 2021 for CM/University training programs level-I.
- In the case of foreign candidates, valid registration with the Medical Council of their country of origin must be produced.
- Three passport size photographs
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Domicile Certificate
- Manic, F.Sc certificates or equivalent.
- MBBS/BDS degree with details mark certificates of all professional examinations.
- House Job certificates.
- FCPS /MD/MS/ MDS Part-I passing certificate.
- PMC valid permanent registration certificate.
- Experience certificate (if any).
- Any other relevant certificate.
- Applications form along with mentioned documents should reach the office of Dean Secretariat PIMS before the closing date.
- PIMS will not consider applications that are incomplete or have not been submitted within the stipulated deadline.
- The selection of candidates will be made strictly on open merit basis.
- Candidates who are Government Servants / Serving in Autonomous bodies and regular Medical Officers of PIMS should apply through the proper channels with NOC. EOL will be required from the parent department to join the courses if selected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for selection /interview.
- Selection of the candidate will be final on approved criteria/academics/Interviews.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview.
- Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained.
- Candidates who are already under training in other Institutions and Registered with CPSP/university are not eligible to apply.
- the last date for submissions of applications forms is 10-12-2021 till 04:00 PM