Happy Diwali /Deepavali 2021, also known as the Festival of Lights, is one of the most important festivals of Hindus, Sikhs and some Buddhists, especially Newar Buddhism. The festival usually lasts for five days and is celebrated during the Hindu lunar month of Kartika. Diwali falls between October and November. However, the exact dates vary according to the Hindu lunar calendar, and this year Diwali will be celebrated in India on November 4, 2021. Photos to share with your friends and relatives on WhatsApp, Telegram and Instagram:
What is Diwali?
Diwali, or Deepali, a Sanskrit term meaning “rows of bright lights”, is one of the largest festivals in India. It is probably the brightest festival in the world and is also called the festival of lights. During the celebration, earthen lamps are lit in the name of Diya to dispel the darkness and make the lights more common so that the light triumphs over the darkness.
It lasts for five days from the thirteen days of the lunar month Ashwina to the second day of the lunar half of the lunar month Kartika. It is one of the most famous festivals of Hinduism.
How Celebrations of Diwali day?
On this occasion, people leave their windows and doors open in their homes to welcome Goddess Lakshmi. Each residence is illuminated with lamps, there is no entry into the darkness, and the front entrances are decorated to welcome visitors.
Furthermore, many people wear new clothes to honour and bless Lakshmi. When night falls, revellers are treated to great lights, crackers, and traditional sweets and delicacies. They also give and receive gifts from each other and family members.
Diwali Best Wishes & Greetings
- This Diwali will bring new dreams, fresh hopes, unexplored paths, different perspectives, brighten and beautify everything, and fill your day with pleasant surprises and moments. Happy Diwali day
- May this Diwali day add new Colors to your life and bring lights into your life.
- I wish the bright Light of Diwali guide you through your way out of every streak of trials in this life.
- May the Light of Diwali Spread, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health.
- May the festival day of Light fill your life with the glory of happiness and the sparks of Joy?
- Millions of lamps illuminate your life with the end of happiness, prosperity, health and wealth forever. Best wishes to you and your family. Happy and safe Diwali!!
- Happiness is in the air, and it is Diwali everywhere. Let’s show some love and care, and give good wishes to everyone there; Happy Diwali!!!
- My Diwali is unique because I have you in my life to celebrate it with; I wish that Ganesha and Laxmi always bless our marriage and our home. I wish you a Happy Diwali, my love.
- Nothing in this is more joyful than enjoying Navratri with Family and relatives. May goddess Durga surrounds us with her blessing lover.
Diwali Best SMS
- The Joy of this beautiful event is incomplete without you. I’m thinking of you like the colours of nine night’s takes over the world.
- Every woman who awakens courage within herself is Durga.
- Every woman who awakens transformation within herself is kali.
- Every woman who awakens devotion within herself is Parvati.
- Happy Diwali day 2021 to you and your family from the bottom of my heart on the festival of lights…!!!
- Diwali is a particular time for family and friends to laugh, have fun and have a lot of fun. Happy Diwali to you all…!!
- .May this Diwali burn all your bad times and bring you into the good times? Happy Diwali…!
- Every woman who awakens nurturing within herself is Annapurna.
- Every Woman is Shakti.
- May your life be complete of pleasure and harmony with enough wealth to give you all comforts you ever wished? Stay blessed. Happy Dhanteras.
- The Joy, cheer, delight and happiness of this heavenly festival surround you forever may the happiness.
- May Billions of Lamps light your life with the end of Joy, prosperity, health & wealth forever. I wish your family a very Happy Diwali.
Best Diwali Images Collection 2021