Health department jobs: University of Health Sciences Lahore announces Sum Jobs Opportunities for Young Students in pay Scale 1 to 8. Wave Any candidates Want to apply for These Jobs, Now It’s A Good Chance to Get the best Career Opportunities.
Lahore University Health of Science is an equal chance for employers, contributing a friendly working situation with outstanding opportunities for individual and expert growth, invites applications for the following posts on a Contract and Daily Wages basis.
Latest Lahore University of Health department jobs
|Sr.||Designation & BPS||No Of
|Qualification & Post Qualification Experience|
|I||Registrar (BPS-20)||1||M.A / M.Sc / MBA / MPA from HEC recognized institutions with sufficient administrative experience. Preference will be given to highly qualified person i.e. Ph.D., M.Phil
OR MD / MS / FCPS with 15 years teaching I administrative experience OR Experienced Administrator from Public Service.
|2||G M (Admin & Coord) (BPS-”
|1||MBA / M PA from HEC recognized institutions with at least 18 years of administrative experience.|
|3||Deputy Controller of Examinations (BPS-18)||1||M.A.M I M.Sc. / MPA / MBA from HEC recognized University with 5 years administrative experience. OR MBBS with 5 years of teaching / administrative experience.|
or Administrator (BPS-
|2||MS in Computer Sciences / BE in Engineering from HEC recognized University having 2.3 years experience in Network Administration and Management. Must Possess good oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills. In-depth knowledge of the network technologies, tools, and techniques. Must know network security issues. Must have knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures for networks thorough knowledge of Operating Systems, system tools, latest networking trends, and OS Servers: Windows (NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Window 7), Unix, Linux, etc.|
|5||Budget & Accounts Officer (BPS•17)||1||M.Com. having 8 years experience OR with SAS and 8 years experience in Audit and Accounts.|
|6||Database Administrator (BPS- 17)||1||MS in Computer Sciences / BCS / BE in Engineering from HEC recognized University having 2.3 years experience in Database Administration. Must possess good oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills. In-depth knowledge of the current leading databases, development tools, middleware tools, hardware platforms, and operating systems. Well-versed about multiyear vs client /server models of software systems and database technologies (e.g. Transactional, Relational, Object-Oriented & Distributed Database) in general. Fully equipped with the techniques and technologies regarding backup, recovery, and performance tuning of modern Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Object-Oriented Database Management Systems (00DBMS). Well aware of installation, restoration, and migration of relational and distributed database systems across different platforms and servers.|
|7||Software Engineer (BPS-16)||2||BCS from I IEC recognized University, preferably having one year experience. Should have good communication and technical skills. Good knowledge of current leading software development tools and operating systems. Ability to write technical reports and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.|
|8||Web Developer (BPS-16)||1||Master Degree in Computer Sciences / BCS (Honors) from HEC recognized University, preferably having 1-2 years of experience in Web Development and have excellent knowledge of latest software tools and packages. Must be well versed with graphic designing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, and Dreamweaver. Having good knowledge of Microsoft Net framework Certificate in Graphic Designing / E-Commerce will be an additional advantage.|
|9||Data Entry Operator (BPS-11)||8||Graduate from 11EC recognized University with knowledge of computer having typing speed 40 w.p.m. who can operate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other related software packages like Corel Draw, Photoshop, etc|
|10||Cashier (BPS-11)||1||B.Com. with athirst 2′ Division and 5 years experience in relevant field.|
|Ii||Security Supervisor (BPS-II)||2||Ex-Army Personnel. A retired JC0 from lighting / supporting Anus with a minimum of 24 years of color service.|
|12||Computer Operator (BPS-10)||4||Intermediate, with computer knowledge having typing speed 40 w.p.m. and able to operate Word, Excel, PowerPoint.|
|13||Security Guard /Security Specialist (BPS-06)||6||Ex-Army Personnel having at least 15 years of color service in fighting supporting Arms.|
|14||A5) assistant Store Keeper (BPS-0||2||Matric with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.|
|15||Telephone Operator (BPS-05)||4||F.A. with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.|
|16||Driver (BPS-04)||2||Middle having LIV Driving License with minimum 5 years experience.|
|17||Dak Rider (BPS-04)||3||Middle with relevant experience and should have a Driving License.|
|18||Electrician (BPS-04) (Ac Technician, Lift Operator! Technician)||4||Matric with Diploma from the recognized institution have minimum
3 )’ears’ experience in the relevant field.
|Middle with 5 years experience in the field.
Middle with 5 years experience in the field.
|21||Waiter (BPS-01)||7||Middle having 31:ears relevant experience of working.|
|22||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||6||Middle, prelembly Matric having the know-how of office decorum.|
University of Health department jobs How to Apply:
1. The candidate’s process shall contain 2 points: (a). online submission (b) Manual submission for university address.
2. Applying online, the applicant must deposit a processing lee (non – refundable), through bank Chillan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zaid Hospital Branch Lahore
3. (A/c No: 3164498127) or submit a pay order/demand draft of the same amount in the name of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences Lahore. The candidate shall enter the number of his/her bank challan / DO / PO in his / her online form. The detail of the amount is as below:
a. BPS 01 to 04 = no processing fee
b.BPS 05 to 10 = Rs. 300/-
c.BPS 11 to 16 = Rs. 500/-
d.BPS 17 & Above = Rs.1000/-
4. Candidate must fill the form carefully; complete the submission by entering personal information, educational information, experience, etc. Once the form is submitted, the candidate shall not be able to edit it.
5. The applicant should get a print of the online filled form by clicking the “DOWNLOAD AND PRINT‘ button. If the ability to download and printing. Is not available at that time, the applicant can access his/her Conn any other time by clicking -SEARCII” button.
6. The printout of the filled form, lengthways with the attested copies of documentation, testimonials, CNIC and passport size colored photos, original bank Chillan / DD / PO of paid processing tee must reach the office of Director (Admin & Cord) University of Health Sciences, Kahayan-e-Jamia. Punjab, Lahore, by post or by hand on or before 24.12.2021 throughout working hours.