Interest free loan scheme 2022 :Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday launched for the Pakistani people a successful program to provide interest-free loans to low-income people in the state of Pakistan. The interest free loan program is price Rs. 10,000. (407 billion) and this will help 4.5 million relatives crosswise the Pakistani people. for more update click here
- 1 Prime Minister Launched Interest Free Loan Scheme 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria:
Prime Minister Launched Interest Free Loan Scheme 2022
He said that under the Positive program, 4.5 million families would benefit from interest free loans for opening small new businesses, structure houses or investing in farming, getting vocational training and learning suitable skills. The low-income people has previously been provided interest-free loans of Rs 2.5 billion in several schemes, while the banks have also provided loans of Rs 2,000 billion. Rs 55 billion under housing schemes declared by the government. In adding, the federal government will provide loans of Rs. 2000 billion.
kamyab pakistan program online registration
The successful Pakistan program will be lengthy across the country and Rs 1 trillion will be provided to the above 4.5 million families by next year. The Successful Pakistan program, the government will provide an interest-free loan of Rs.5 million to a family in urban areas. 0.5 million interest free loan for starting a small business. 0.3 million will be provided to rural people to spend on agriculture. In addition the interest free loan program will provide Rs. Rs 2 million for families to build their houses.
P.M Launched Interest Free Loan Scheme 2022
prime minister loan scheme 2020 online apply
*وزیراعظم عمران خان نے کامیاب پاکستان پروگرام کے تحت بلا سود قرضوں کا اجراء کر دیا۔*
. وزیراعظم عمران خان نے کہا کہ پروگرام کے تحت ہر مستحق خاندان کے ایک فرد کو فنی تربیت بھی فراہم کی جائے گی۔
*5771پر میسج کرے اور بلا سود قرض لے شکریہ
- All men/women holding CNIC, aged between 21 and 45 years with commercial potential are eligible. For IT/ E-Commerce related businesses, the lower age limit will be 18 years.
- Small creativities (startups and existing businesses) as per the definition of SBP and owned by youth as per the above-mentioned age brackets are also eligible.
For IT/E-Commerce related businesses, at least matriculation or equivalent education will be required.
Focus on Women:
- 25% of the loans will go to women borrowers.
Size of the loan is segregated into three tiers, as under:
- Tier 1 (T1) loans- from Rs 100,000 to Rs. 1 million.
- Tier 2 (T2) loans- Above Rs 1 million and up to Rs 10 million.
- Tier 3 (T3) loans-Above Rs 10 million and up to Rs 25 million
Type of Loan
- Long term loan for Machinery and Equipment / Working capital loan/ Running Finance, and Leasing of Business on wheels on 2/3/4 wheel locally manufactured vehicles.
Loan Time Period:
- Up to 8 years.