National State Bank of Pakistan Internship 2021 for the great news for Pakistani students is that the application process is available for the state bank of Pakistan virtual internship in 2021. Students from all across Pakistan are now eligible to be brand ambassadors with this fantastic internship program. The top performers will receive a stipend of pkr 20,000.
The National state bank of Pakistan, in collaboration with the national institute of banking and finance (NIBAF), has launched the federal financial literacy program (NFL-y) for youth. The program mainly includes three age groups from all over Pakistan, including (to 9-12-year-old school-going children: Adolescents – 13-17-year-olds and 18-29-year-olds). Has been made part of this internship. The successful applicants will be made based on recommendations from the three.
National State Bank of Pakistan Internship 2021 Detail
This internship program aims to provide financial advice, such as money management and understanding the economic situation. Further details regarding the State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship are given below.
The national financial literacy program for students offers a unique opportunity through its virtual internship program that allows students to build their leadership, strategic, and communications abilities.ppsc job for apply online click on below link for more update
Students’ virtual internships provide a unique opportunity through the National Financial Literacy Program to develop their leadership, strategy, and communication skills.
|Virtual Internship||Male/Female||State Bank of Pakistan and NIBAF||(9-12), (13-17) and (18-29)|
National State Bank of Pakistan Internship Eligibility Criteria
The students mentioned above of the students mentioned above can be a part of this scholarship and can apply for this internship program. Applicants must have AJK or a registered school, college, TVET, or HEC recognized university in Pakistan.To find out more about this internship, visit their official website
National State Bank of Pakistan Internship Benefits
- If you apply for this internship program, you will get the following benefits.
- If students do not have any experience, it is not required to use it for the occasion.
- Applicants will be listed on the NFLPY website and social media platforms.
- Candidates can participate in NLFPY training programs which will help them apply for more internships.
- The candidate will be awarded Gold, Platinum, or Silver Certificate based on performance.
- The candidate will give a stipend of 20,000 PKR depending on the performance of the candidate
Related Post :