How to Make Purple Hair Colour at home :Do you want to tell me how to color your dark hair purple without using bleach? This post tells you everything you need to know to dye your hair a mix of different permanent and semi-permanent purple hair colors.
Purple hair first became popular in the 1970s. Still, it recently revived the trend after celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Katy Perry, and Jesse Jay were spotted wearing different Obergen, Purple, and Sapphire hair shades.
Purple is a beautiful color and is almost everyone’s favorite color. If you are going for a fun program and are tired of the same natural looking shades, try purple. This is a cute little shed.
These techniques are semi-permanent, so they will wear out over time. They do not contain any harsh chemicals, so they are safer to use and better for the environment.
Note: These methods work best with blonde or light brown hair. If you have dark hair, you need to lighten it first to see the results.
How to Make Purple Hair Colour at Home
There are many natural ways to give different shades of hair color. The first method we are going to implement is the use of natural blackberry which we can use in this way to give our hair a good shade.
This is the best way to dye your hair. The only downside is that you can’t choose the purple shade you want – it just takes the color of the berries you have.
Purple Hair Colour with Natural Blackberry
You can use Blackberry to dye your hair purple. This method is easy and natural. Here is how to make it First take two cups of black berries then cover your hands with stories so that the berries do not stain your hands. Moisturize because this method works best on slightly moisturizing your hair. After wearing gloves, apply mashed blackberries in your hair like shampoo. Leave it on your hair for a few hours then dry your hair with water and towel.
Another way to dye hair is to use food colouring. It’s not natural, but it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals that can damage your skin or any other side effects, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your hair. This method is also very cheap and harmless.
- It’s up to you to use the red and blue food colouring, the things you will need to make it.
- Half a cup of conditioner.
- A small cup.
- You can also use a paintbrush or a used toothbrush to apply the mixture.
How to Make this Color
- Put the conditioner in the bowl to make this color. Add a few drops of red or black, blue, whatever color you like.
- Add a few drops of red and blue to make purple.
- Mix well and check if you can apply this mixture to your desired shade of purple. If not, you can adjust the shade by adding a little more red or blue food coloring.
- When applying, try to cover the hair evenly to avoid lines or spots.
- Leave the dye on for four to six hours.
- Then wash your hair with plain water and dry your hair with a towel.
Use carrot juice if you want to give your hair a reddish orange color, but it depends on the color of your hair. If your hair is already golden then it will look good on your hair and will last longer. If the color is black, it can last for a few weeks, or if it is completely white, it can last for several weeks.
How to apply carrot juice?
After mixing carrot juice with coconut or olive oil and applying this mixture freely on your hair, wrap your hair in plastic wrap and leave the mixture on for at least one hour. Then rinse with apple cider vinegar. If the color is not strong enough, you can repeat it the next day.
Henna is a natural plant color that is traditionally used to make temporary tattoos on the skin. And for centuries it has also been used to redden your hair. Henna comes in powder form and may be The longest lasting, most vibrant natural hair dye option. This color can last from four to five weeks.
Use henna to dye your hair:
- Mix about 1/2 cup henna in 1/4 cup water. Stir the mixture until it is completely combined and add the mashed potatoes and add more water if necessary.
- Cover the paste with plastic wrap, and let it sit for about 10 to 12 hours. You may then need to add more water so that it can be applied to your hair.
- Wash your hair without conditioning.
- Wear headbands and apply coconut oil to your hair. So that henna does not stain your skin.
- Apply the paste mixture on your comb, small sections of wet hair until all your hair is covered.
- Wrap your hair in plastic and let it color for at least two hours before washing.
A cup of cooked coffee can also help dye your hair one or two darker colors, and hide some gray hair.
- Make a cup of dark roast coffee to dye your hair with coffee.
- Mix 1 cup of Lap In Hair Conditioner in about 1/2 cup of coffee. Apply this mixture on clean, wet hair.
- Leave the mixture on for at least an hour, and wash it off when you’re done.
- Repeat this process a second time, if necessary.
Coffee will not completely change your hair, nor will it last long. But if you need a quick and affordable promotion, this is a good option to try.
Purple Hair Colour with Chamomile Tea
If you want to dye your hair golden, chamomile tea can help you do that, and is especially effective for people who already have blonde hair.
- Put 1/2 cup chamomile flowers in boiling water.
- Let the mixture stand for half an hour and let it cool, then remove the flowers.
- Wash your hair and add baked tea to your wet hair at least eight to ten times.
- Wait ten to fifteen minutes before washing it.
You can use this treatment once, but it is most effective when you use it at least once a week to maintain a beautiful bright color.
Related Post :